Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015

iChoc

Hey people,
ATTENTION!! for everyone who loves chocolate keep on reading!
Today I had a quick trip to the city and I was looking for new stuff & then I found some yummi chocolate called iChoc. No no not iphone or ipad and so on but iChoc!! ;)

But what the heck is iChoc?
It is a new label based in Herford (Germany) which produces vegan chocolate. I didn´t wait long and bought the Choco Cookie and I loved it! Next time I ll buy them all. haha as they aren´t very expensive -> 1,95 euros for 80gr.
The ingredients are good only -1 that they use palm fat.

At the moment there a 4 different tastes:


  1. almond orange
  2. choco cookie
  3. white nougat crisp
  4. white vanilla

sources here

Do you wanna know how they produce their vegan chocolate?
Then check out this video. Click here
& visit their page here!