Montag, 26. Januar 2015

New tights review

Hey fitfam,
I was looking for new tights but as I don´t have that much money at the moment to buy some new fancy nike stuff I was looking for something pretty cool and cheap. Then I found on the lovely instagram account of----> pia_fit03 <----an picture of awesome pink tights. I asked her where she bought them and the answer was H&M so I went immediately to the store and bought them. 
The other day I had to test them and I have to tell you as they only cost 20euros I am quite happy they are very comfy. They keep my legs warm and they look fancy. Another important thing for me is that they don´t slip up/down and as they are high waist they fit perfectly. I tested them while doing 10km on the stepper and afterwards a little leg session.
Test: passed 
They fit to my shoes and all my other fitness stuff so I am happy that I bought them.