Samstag, 14. Februar 2015

Fit couple

Hey sweeties!
I know I ve been  absent the last weeks but I ve been so busy! I had to learn for some important exams & I even made my fitness workouts at home! But now, I finally have semester holidays! Yeah only one exam on wednesday to go! Wish me luck!

Today I got some news for you which make me very happy. My boyfriend & me we booked our next holiday trip together with his best friend and his girlfriend! So dam dam daaaaam
Keep calm we are going to Albufeira in Portugal! OMG it is way to long to wait but I have no choice. I am so excited because I have never been there & we leave in the morning after my birthday so could there possibly be a better present? Noooo ;)

So summer 2k15 here we go! But my boyfriend decided that he wants to have a nice body for the beach so his plans are: eat healthier, more fitness & swimming. I am so happy, cause now we can work out together & I am not alone anymore. YEAAAH! For both of us there is additionally much more motivation when we can work out together. So on saturday we made our first small couple workout in the evening. We went swimming and we decided that we will swim for at least 3 times a week.

So what I want to tell you is grab your boyfriends and girlfriends and start working out together & Happy Valentines day! :*