Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015

Vegan chocolate muffins

Hi peeps,
well here is a vegan recipe for you.
I wanted to eat some sweets but we didn't have any and they are not vegan.
(At my boyfriendsplace I still eat quite normal but at home or university I pay attention in what I eat)

So I wanted to do some vegan muffins and then I decided to do this recipe
For about 18 big muffins:
  • 350gr flour
  • 150gr sugar (or simply take stevia)
  • 1pack baking powder
  • 8 Tbsp oil
  • 350ml water
  • 50gr cocoa powder
  • 1banana
  • 50gr blended almonds
1.Mix all the dry ingredients
2. Cut your banana into slices
3. Add water and oil and stir it well
4. Put some dough into your muffin forms , add a slice banana and add again some dough
5. Heat your oven to 170 degrees and let them bake for about 10-12 min.

Enjoy!! :)