Dienstag, 1. September 2015

White Highlight

Hi guys
Well I have been abesent for a long time. Sorry for that. But I got a lot of posts coming soon. So stay tuned.
Todays post is about a special shirt I bought in Portugal. I´ve been on holidays from 15 august ´til 22. I stayed in albufeira with Michel, Samy and his girlfriend Anais. We spent an amazing week together full of sunshine, sand and beaches.

While we have been walking through Albufeira and looking for some presents. I made myself a present and I bought this short t-shirt by ,,Blanc du Nil´´.
Just click here to check out their store!
All their cloths are made of 100% Cotton an they are all white as their laybel says.

I bought mine for 30euros and I´m very happy that I did. It is very comfy and you can wear it with shorts or a skirt. Just wear a bikini or a ´bandeau´while you are shopping or chilling on the beach.