Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015

Less is more than nothing

Hi there!
Well finally my semester is over, today I wrote my last exam and now I only have to rewrite a paper about Miltiades but thats okay.
Sooooo.
HELLO HOLIDAYS.
Now I finally got enough time to workout! & I ll do that on friday morning! Yeah.
But during my exams I didn't always have the time to go to the gym especially when I am in Luxembourg because I don't have a fitness membercard here.
I was learning for my exams, it made me kind of nervous that I couldn't workout...
As I was staying home on sunday to study but after several hours I just wanted to go outside. But it was already 5 o'clock and it would be dark quite soon I couldn't go for a run in the woods.

You have to know that when I was a kid I spend every day hours playing or walking in the woods with my dad. He loves the woods and nature as much as I do.
LUCKY ME!  I asked him if we would go for a walk?
& I know my dad he always says yes when it comes to a walk in the woods.
So I took my fancy pants, my polar, my nikes with 1kg weights for each side and my phone with the runtastic app.
READY TO GO!
We made a long walk across the village and the woods. My dad is always happy when he knows how far he always walks when I am not home. So we always take another way.
Even if it was just a walk I appreciate! It is always better to do a little workout than nothing ;) & as my dad isn't in his 30anymore ;) I ll not push him to much! But sometimes I do. SORRY dad but I know thay you are happy when you did something.

So we walked 7,27km in 1:39 hrs. Uphill & downhill.

With this post just wanted to show you that I think it is important to do walks or workouts with you family. <3