Montag, 23. Februar 2015

14 facts about me

Evening sweeties,
Today I wrote you a personal  post so you get to know me a little bit better.
I decided to tell you 14 facts about me. But why 14? The answer is quite simple I was born on 14 august so for me 14 is my lucky number.

Lets start with my mysterious crazy facts

1. I am a happy nature and almost always in a good mood. I love to go for long walks with my lovely dad or spend the summer evenings with my family or friends with some barbecue.

2. I love sports. I just love it to run, lift weights, jump and play arround. But unfortunately I don't like playing in teams... I like to do my own thing so nobody can influence me with their bad mood or attitudes. At school during sports lessons everybody was my ennemy. Sorry to all my schoolmates. Haha

3. I love cats. Since I was a little girl we always had a cat. I love it when a cat jumps on my knees and wants to be pet or just sleeps there while I am watching Tv. They don't need that much attention and they can stay outside while I am not home. The one I have is called Wuschi (my sister gave her this ridiculous name) its a 7 year old girl and she is three colored- white with black an brown "dots" & on her left side she has a black heart. Yeah. Here comes the biiig BUT I am alergic to cats. Yep but I have one haha. I have to wash my hands after I played with her, if I don't I ll sart sneezing, can't breathe very good an my eyes get red. So I know how it works.


4. I am a salad freak... I need salad every day or at least 4 times a week. In general I love vegetables and fruits. Except potatoes I don't like them but as they are healthy I eat them from time to time. I prefer sweet potatoes.

5. As I was born in summer I love the sun the sea and beaches. I d love to have a cottage house near the sea so I could spend my summers there. I feel free in summer all these light clothes, cocktails and my hair gets lighter, skin gets darker and days get longer and warmer.

6. I prefer 10-13cm high heels. I don't know why but in smaller heels I can't walk haha

7. I don't like waiting on bus stations or wait for something at all. I prefer running to the busstop and then bus arrives while I am still running. Here in luxembourg I am always in a hurry to catch the bus.

8. My natural haircolor is brown but as you might have seen they are blond. I prefer blond cause I have brown eyes and quite a brown skin so in summer I get browner and when I have brown hait it is way to much "brownness" & kinda boring.

10. I love taking pictures but just for fun. Especially when I am on holidays. I m a bit freaky
 I remember when I was for 4 days in London in 2010 for my 17 birthday I made 700 pictures haha OMG. I just love having memories thats why I take so many pictures.

11. This fact is perhaps for some of you a bit creepy. I got 2 toes who stick almost completly together. haha some people think its funny and others just don't understand why & how this can happen.I like it, it makes my feet unique.

12. I love fantasy books- Harry Potter are my favorite! Click here and check out why & discover the Making of Harry Potter. But I love Hunger Games, Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey too. I read all these books before the films came out and when I am at the cinema I am looking for mistakes between the books and the films
 haha.

13. I made a list of places I' d like to visit! Next station is Portugal-Albufeira with my boyfriend and friends. And for 2015 I might go to Irland for Christmas. My boyfriend and me we love visiting capital cities on Christmas. In our 3 years 2 months of relationship we have been to Paris and London.


14. When I work out I am always wearing something pink as it is my favorite color. I bought new running shoes a few days ago and they are black & pink. Click heret o read the post.

Well these were my 14 facts about me. I hope you read everything and now you know me little bit better.