Freitag, 1. Mai 2015

mommys apple pie

Happy friday sweeties,
yep we all have a longer weekend & I have more time to spend with my family, friends & of course my love. As I mentioned my family. A few days ago I asked my mum for her pie reciepe. When I was a little girl I always helped her to make delicious rhubarb pies! We had this "today we make 20 pies day" & I helped her by doing my own mini pies. Today I have my mums reciepe for you! When you have a bigger form you have to doubble the ingredients. So here we go.

You need:
  •  7 Tbsp flour
  •  6 Tbsp sugar ( you can take stevia sugar)
  •  4 Tbsp oil
  •  6 Tbsp milk ( almond,coconut or oatmilk)
  •  3 Tbsp baking powder
  •  2 eggs
  •  2 apples (you can take any fruit)
  •  some cinnamon


1. Put all your ingedrients in a bowl and stir them well!
2. Peel your apples and slice them into thin pieces
3. Grease your form with oil and put some flour in
4. Put your dough into your form and add the apple slices in a 'artistic' circle
5. Add your cinnamon
6. Heat your oven up to 180degrees & let your pie bake for +/-15min. Until your pie get a golden touch

& done, enjoy!