Montag, 27. April 2015

between wands & butterbeer

Hey sweethearts
well it's been a while I ve posted my "The boy who lived" post, click here to check it out, While I was in London I visited the Making of, of Harry Potter with Michel & it was SO amazing. But as you might recognized I didn´t show you what I bought at the shop so todays post is all about my Harry Potter stuff. Whooop! I can tell you , everybody who enters the shop will go out with at least 3 new things. ;)
At the shop you can buy sooooo many things from candys to clothes to games, wands,books and other small souvenirs.

So let´s start with the first thing I bought during the tour at the Warner brothers studios.
1-While we were walking around you could dress up as a student from Hogwarts and ´´fly´´on a broom and take this picture! You can choose the background and then put it into this snowframe. Just had to buy this for 12 pounds. My own Hogwarts christmas present. ( I got the pin for free)






2-During a little break Michel & I ate something and enjoyed a delicious cup of butterbeer. This tastes soooo good & I only hat to pay 1 extra pound to get the cup. Yeah :D happy me & I wish I could drink this everyday!

3-And tadaaa of course I bought a Gryffindor keychain! I wanted to buy a Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff & Slytherin keychain but there were quite expensive but I am verry happy with the one I got.



4-Wingardium Leviosa, Lumos Solem, Bombarda, Stupor,Obliviate yep all these spells are used by Hermione Granger and I got her wand!! Ah this one is so beautiful and I had to buy Hermione´s wand. As you can see the wand is made of wood and decorated with ornaments!

5- This is an A5 notebook with the blazon of Hogwarts-school of wizardy. I love it to have notebooks the only problem I have is that I never know what to write. In my opinion the notebook is to beautiful to write useless things in there. That´s why write anything in there. haha

 6- Omnomnom I also had to buy a chocolate frog. Puuh thank god mine wasn´t alive and didn´t jump away ;) & I got the Godric Gryffindor card & a 150gr chocolate frog. I still have the frog, I can´t eat it it´s to pretty and a great memory.

7- The last thing I bought BERTIE BOTTS BEANS. haha some of them taste so disgusting for example: vomit, sausage, rotted egg or earthworm BUT there also good beans like cherry, apple or tutti fruitti.

Well this was my post about my Harry Potter stuff I hope you liked it :)

Good night & Nox! (if you know what it means ;) )