Montag, 15. Juni 2015

Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit

Hi followers,
well as you already read, todays post is about my beloved new ( well new they are a month old) Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit. They are my absolute new favorites.

A few weeks ago I went to an outlet story in Zweibrücken (Germnany) with my lovely friend Anais. The store is only 138km away from home. So we went quite early so we had enough time to check out all the amazing much cheaper products. 
When we arrived the first store we crossed was Nike. Oh my god I can tell you how it looks like when to sports addicts & runner (Anais is also an athletic athlete) see an outlet Nike store. Yep, just like you imagined. 
THEY FREAK OUT.
and there our money goes by haha
Well I think already in the Nike store we spend one hour. I wanted some new flashy nikes as usually in pink. But then I saw these:


A light pair of black Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit and they fit perfectly. Anais already told me that your feet feel like walking over clouds as she has the same one already. So 3,2,1 MINE. hihi They were quite cheap I got them for 80euro instead of 130!!  Anais bought them for the second time and a pair in pink & purple. Well when we left the store I´ve already been the happiest girl on earth.
you can wear them with a classy jeans

for sports like Sit on Top

or for cylcling to university

Since I got these I´m not wearing my all stars anymore. The nikes are sooooo comfortable and light that when we came back home and went to a football game of our boyfriends we were wearing our new super duper Nikes. :) I´m wearing them everyday because they are very very light, my feet doesn´t sweat that much & after 10 hours of standing my feet don´t even hurt! :D

Perhaps I convinced your to check out the outlet in Zweibrücken and perhaps you´ll buy them too ;) The money is worth it!

So that´s it. Stay fit!