Dienstag, 16. Juni 2015

Red berry cake

Morning sweeties,
well for  me summer is already here even when we still get some cold, windy and rainy days. I´m already dreaming about the beach. I thought it would be nice to create a yummi cherry cake as I found an easy reciepe so I wanted to try it out. I went grocery shopping and I bought what I needed. Cherries!! & I also bought raspberries and redcurrants and some veggies as you can see in the picture. haha

Look at the bowl full of cherries. Yummi ! Well haha I ate them all in one day so there weren´t any cherries left to try my new cake. Oooopsi! I just LOVE cherries so much #mymomcanrelate haha
Well atleast I still had raspberries and redcurrants so I decided to make a cake with these delicious berries.

Ingredients:
  • 5 Tbsp flour
  • 2 Tbsp stevia
  • 1 Tsp baking powder
  • 50cl soymilk
  • 4 eggs
  • 150 gr raspberries
  • 150 gr redcurrants
  • some salt
  1. Put your flour into a bowl, add the eggs and stir it well until your have a cremy dough
  2. Add soymilk, stevia and salt & mix it well
  3. put your fruits in
  4. Heat your oven to 250° and put your cake in a buttered dish ( I took an ovenproof dish)
  5. let it bake for 5 minuts at 250° and then reduce the heat to 200° and let your cake for 30 minuts
  6. Take it out to cool down you can decorate with some berries if you have any left
& now enjoy!