Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016

new year, new me?

Hi followers,
Happy New Year to all of you, may your dreams come true!
I didn´t post anything the last 2 weeks, even I was on Christmas holidays  I had no time to write a new post. I am sorry for that but now I am back and 2016 I am so ready for you!

I guess most of you have some goals for this year. As we always say new year, new me. But why?
I can´t understand why so many people only change their behaviour or their lifestyle at new years eve? I mean, why do you can´t change your life on any other day? I am not saying that it is stupid to have some new goals for the upcoming year but hey you can change your life everyday.

I think it is natural that we all hope the best when a new year has started. When I look back at 2015 I find out that it was a really tough year. The year started quite good but  I´ve been through good and bad times. Espescially the last three months were the most difficult ones but I never gave up. I learned that whatever happens: Family goes first! That´s why I´d love to thank my mum, dad, sister and boyfriend who´s in my opinion already part of my family ,for being  there when I needed them the most. I met some new beautiful people and some left. I had an amazing summer but also some though study nights.
Therefore I am not the one who wishes to much. I mean I hope that 2016 is in some ways better than 2015 but you can never be sure. Therefore I always say: Just do it & hope for the best & hey nobody can steal your hope.

I don´t really have new goals cause when I want to change something I do it on any other day. My ´goals´ were already on my mind before the new year has started and so I am just going on as I finished 2015. They only thing I already changed in 2016 is my haircut (haha) ;)

My old / new list is quite small
  • finish my bachelor this summer & start my master
  • be with people I love
  • eat clean & work out
  • enjoy every moment
  • save money for a bigger trip