Sonntag, 17. Januar 2016

Potato patties

Hey guys,
I hope you are doing well and you had a great sunday and weekend. I mean most of us got some snow. Finally :D . Today I want to show you what I yummi idea I had last week when I didn´t know what to cook. I thought about potatoes as they are good carbs but well tricky me as I don´t really like simple potatoes. haha I know most of you can´t understand & so does my boyfriend. Cause his favorite meal is made of potatoes. ;) But everybody got his fav. vegetables.

I decided to make some potatoe patties cause I like these ;) Well I like any other form than simple potatoes.

So I had a quick look into my Vegan for Starters book which has a recipe for yummi vegan patties.
They have 2 different variants of patties I only made one but I´ll give you the recipe for the two.

For 4 people you need:
  • 1kg of potatoes
  • 3 Tbsp potato flour
  • salt & pepper
  • 1 red onion
  • 1 white onion
  • 1 fresh tomato or 30 gr dried tomatoes without oil
  • 5-10 fresh basilicum leaves
  • Applesauce-> get my recipe here
Preparation:

  1. Peel your potatotes & grate them
  2. Add salt and pepper
  3. Add the potato flour and mix it well
  4. Cut your two onions into small pieces and add them to the potatoes
  5. Cut your tomato into pieces & add to the potatoes
  6. Wash and cut your basilicum into small pieces and add to your potatoes
  7. Stir well
  8. Heat some olive oil in your pan
  9. Take one Tbsp of your potato mix and put it into your pan and press them ass a little ´pancake´

& done, add your apple sauce and enjoy with some salad or some soup
P.S you can also grate some carrots or zuchhini