Freitag, 19. Februar 2016

classy in black

Hi readers,

I hope you are enjoying your friday evening. What are your plans for the weekend? Some time with family, friends and your love? Do you relax at home or do have some fancy plans for this weekend? Perhaps some shopping?

Oh, wait shopping thats what I did today. Mhhh well not really 10 hrs shoppping but I got some new shoes and that´s it haha . As I was wearing my nike free 4.0 flyknit almost everday, day in and day out I really needed some new nikes. But you can check out my ´´old´´ ones in a previous post just click here I finally decided to buy a pair of Air Max Thea. Sorry my beloved 4.0 I still love you but there is a new love right on my feet.
I wanted them in purple or beige but they are all SOLD OUT... at least in my size :( Damn...

So tadaaaa I bought them in classy BLACK as usually... oops