Freitag, 26. Februar 2016

Countdown to the Queen

YESSS,
as you might already discovered in the title I am going to London AGAIN haha ooops sorrynotsorry. But this time I ll be there without my love. I´ll stay there for one week with university, from 14-20 march. As I am a history of arts student I have to participate in a excursion for 6 days & this semester they ´offer´a trip to London. (no it´s not for free, unfortunately) Well it is still much better to leave for one week than always go away for 1-2 days...

Our plan is quite hugh. Thanks to our professor. Anyway I am there to see some Art I´ve never seen before as Michel is not such a Igotoevermuseumfan ;)

One afternoon we can do what we want & I got already a plan
1. go to a vegan restaurant called Tibits (there will be a review when I am back so stay tuned)
2. of course go to platform 9 3/4 and buy again some Harry Potter stuff for me and my friends. Bertie Botts & chocolate frog for sure ;)
3. Visit the Fenchurch 20-or also known as the walkie-talkie building
4. Visit again the Princi restaurant in Soho
5. have a good cup of english tea in covent garden
6. walk through London

Well I know this is a lot for one afternoon/ evening haha but hey a marathon through London sounds good. No?

I´ll definetly go for 2 morningruns along the Thamse while staying there  
I am already soooo excited as always 

Only 17 days to go!!