Freitag, 4. März 2016

Back to morning / evening runs

yep I am finally back to my morning / evening runs. At the moment I am working to get my internship certificate. So I am working for 6 weeks in a stationery / library. This means 7 hrs standing and ´running´ around and dealing with customers. But I like it as I get on very well with my work collegues and I know what I have to do. As the shop is on two floors I am running down & upstairs a hundred times a day. So that´s already a little workout.

I don´t go to the gym when I am staying in Luxembourg that´s why I do my beloved morning an evening runs again. I get up at 6:45 a.m or I leave the house at 8 p.m to go for a run before or after work. noexcuses ! ;) I love to run through my village in the morningo r evening when nobody is outside and I don´t need to pay attention on other people.

I put my shoes on, turn the music on and the world off. For me there is no better feeling than running with some good music and forget about everything else.
For me a good run is when I forget that I am running and why I am.
I don´t even care about the weather anymore, if I wanna go for a run I go. The most important thing is that you have to stop to compare yourself with others. You do this for yourself and not for others.

I am even more motivated at the moment cause I got some new stuff to workout. It isn´t much but for me it is enough to be motivated. I ll show you what I´ve got in my next post so stay tuned.