Donnerstag, 12. März 2015

Preparation is everything

Hey lovelies! How are you doing. I hope the answer is great.
Well I ve been a bit absent... sorry for that but I've been very stressed the two last weeks.
But here I am again. Last week I went swimming with my love and since last friday my left knee hurt kinda much. I didn't know why and what it was but I was sure that I should take a little break and so I did because it became worse every day. On thursday I couldn't go up or downstairs  at work
without pain but I survived uff!!
Todays post is all about eating healthy or clean even when you re at work or surrounded by yummi unhealthy food in the city area.
At the moment I am working in the city center and I can tell you that I love food but I took my work as an opportunity to eat really healthy.
So Meal prep here we go. I prepared my food and took it to work.

In the morning I  am having oats with almond milk and fruits an a good cup of tea or a bread with some honey. I am a little bit obsessed with honey. It tastes soooo good :)


For lunch I take my meal boxes with me. On sunday I prepare my food till wednesday and than again from wednesday to saturday. If you re organized you don't need to worrry about what you'll eat for lunch.

For lunch I usually have
-chicken, turkey
-whole wheat noodles or rice
-vegetables most of time pepper, eggplant or brocoli
& I drink a lot of water!

In the afternoon I always have a little snack
-fruits ( i just love fruits)
-nuts
-a little ricemilk drink



When I come home I have dinner and this contains often some salad with peppers and tomatoes or just 2 bread and a good tea.

So you see how simple it is to eat clean almost all the time .
Stay fit and healthy!