Mittwoch, 22. April 2015

Healthy ice cream Part I

Sun is up fitfam!
ahh I love these sunny spring days. The sun is up quit early the birds are singing and every morning I am in a good mood as soon as I wake up. I make my breakfast and since yesterday I go to university by bike! Yep everday 13km. I just love spring and I want to do some extra trainings for my body. You know, summer is coming and I want to feel great in my bikini. So no sweets and icecream.
Ehhh wait, no ice cream?
YES but healthy ice cream. Whooop!

When I came home from the gym where  I burned  900kcal it was still so warm outside and I just wanted to have some ice cream but I told myself: No way! stay strong and eat something healthy.

Then I had the idea to create my own ´icecream´ it´s a sort of frozen smoothie. yeah!

You  need:
  • 1 yoghurt of your choice (I took blackberries)
  • 7 strawberries
  • 11 raspberries
  • 50ml almondmilk
  • 10-15gr of grated coconut 

  1.  Cut your strawberries in 4 pieces
  2.  Put your yoghurt, the almond milk, 5 strawberries & 8 raspberries in a blender and mix it well
  3.  Take a little box and put the mixture in
  4.  Add the rest fruits on the top
  5.  Last but not least put your coconut rasps on the top
  6.  Close your box and put it for 3-4 hours into your freezer
&& tada its done! Enjoy!  :D