Samstag, 11. April 2015

the passion is back

Hey sweeties, how you re doing?
I hope you are enjoying these sunny days here in Luxembourg. The weather is fantastic! Friday was my very last workday until May. YEAH!
Todays post is all about my passion. Running &since a few weeks cycling.
As I fell in love with athletics at the age of 9-10 I had hundreds of trainings and ups and downs. But the most important for  me is : I NEVER gave up. I already wrote another post about that. -story of a fighter





When I stopped athletics I played basketball for 2 years but teamsports isn't for me. Haha
And then I was in a time where I didn't do sports at all and I really can't tell you why... I lost the passion in running. I didn't fell comfortable. When I went to university 1 1/2 year ago I decided that I ll do again some sports and fitness & so I did!
I went to the gym almost everyday! & 1 year ago I started to eat clean and healthy. So my day routine was like: get up, prepare breakfast, go to university & to the gym, go home, cook and go to bed & I love it. Okay I am not that hard with myself but I think Ive found the right way for me to stay happy, healthy and fit! :)
Since my semester vacation I restarted to go for runs and cycling tours. I feel so free and the most important for me is that my runs and tours becam something I am heart over head all in!

A run starts when you stop thinking.

& so it is. I just grab my stuff an run, I forget about the world, I just listen to my music and run & when I want to take a break I do it. I breathe in some fresh air and enjoy that I do my runs with passion.

So in april I made about 100km & in one week I ll be back in Saarbrücken and hit the gym again! Yeah and I'll cycle everyday to university. So shit is getting very serious ;) haha