Montag, 19. Oktober 2015

Motivation Monday: Restart

Happy monday morning followers,
I hope you had a great start into the new even it´s monday.
I have been abesent for a week and a half because a lot was going on. Unfortunately I had no time to workout, but with my polar m400 (Review here) I knew how much I had to move to burn my daily calories. I managed to eat clean almost all the time. I also have been sick for two weeks. So I had no chance to workout for 3 weeks. So I am happy that I can restart again. ( I decided that I eat sweets when I want to and so I did and I lost 2kg without paying to much attention.)

My summer vacation is officially over now & I am going back to my stundents routine. Wake up, make a yummi breakfast, go to university, study, workout and cook healthy & that´s it. When you really wanna stick to this it is as easy as it sounds. I can´t wait to hit the gym tomorrow!
As little restart I have some plans.

1. work my ass off for university
2. go more regularly for outdoorruns
3. hit the gym more intense
4. eat healthy without thinking of food all day long

Today I made some grocery shopping and ass i don´t eat meat when I am at university and even on weekends I do my best. I bought a lot of veggies and fruits.
To start my day I made some vegan cinnamon pancakes with kaki, granatapple and aplle strawberry sauce.

P.S
I got some news:
I decided to post every sunday a little recap article about my week and insta gramm pictures, but don´t hesitate and follow me on instagram- @laurasusi1408