Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015

Autumn October

What a lovely start on 1st October we had with such a sunny day.
It is time to grab your boots out of your cabinet or buy a new pair as I will.
After summer I like autumn quite much. The sun is still there but isn´t as hot as in summer. The leaves turn into a red-yellow-orange pattern and they start to fell of the threes. You have to put on a warmer jacket but not the biggest one you have. Keep that for winter ;)
When I hear October I think about the fallen leaves, the summer whos gone and that after Halloween we are barely two months away from Christmas. OMG!

But first  everything changes. Holidays are almost over. I am stresseed as I have to finish a paper for university. It is time to buy some fall outfits and boots & for sure it is time to bake some pumpkin muffins or cakes. And so will I as soon as I can and I´ll let you know here on the blog.
It is time for some grapes and a fresh pressed apple juice made with apples from our backyard. That´s what I love about autumn.  An for all the Halloween fans. Get dressed up an scare some people. It´s time for some pumpkin ghosts and monsters.
In October I go back to my routine. Wake up, dress up, go to university, work out and go back home for the weekend to spend my time with my boy, family and friends. After a walk in the woods you can cuddle up in a blanket watch a movie with some tea.
There will be some rainy days and the temperature fall down under 10 degrees.
On sunday is fathersday and on wednesday it is my dads birthday. I still need a present even he told that I shouldn´t buy anything but I know that he will be happy when I do! So suprise surprise dad :)

How about your changes for autumn? What are you up to?