Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2015

Vegan Chocolate cookies

Hey followers,
today was a rainy day and I had to study for university but I wanted to bake something new. A few weeks ago I bought a Vegan cookingbook. As I love to cook and bake some new vegan stuff I am quite happy about this new book.
It is called: Vegan Book for starters by Attila Hildmann. You can find reciepes to start your day right, to fill your stomach, snacks and drinks and some sweet vegan reciepes.

Today I wanted to try the vegan chocolate chip cookies and here they are

The reciepe is for about 20 cookies.
For all the ingredients I had for about 16€.
  • 70gr dark chocolate (50%cocoa)
  • 50gr macadamia ( I took grounded almonds)
  • 250gr spelt flour
  • 130gr cane sugar
  • 100gr biomargarine
  • 1 Tbsp baking soda
  • 100gr unsweetened soymilk
How to do:
  1. Heat your oven to 180 degrees
  2. Chop your chocolate into small pieces
  3. Mix your spelt flour, sugar, margarine, baking soda and soymilk and stir very well
  4. Then add the nuts and the chopped chocolate
  5. Roll out your dough but pay attention that it is thick enough ( 0,5-1 cm)
  6. Dig out your cookies with a glas
  7. Bake them for about 10-15 min.
Enjoy your cookies with a good glas of soymilk