Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015

Veggie noodles

Evening followers,
today was a very long day at university. I've been there from 8 a.m until 18 p.m and I am happy that the day is almost over! When I came home I was very hungry and I decided to cook imediately something yummi for dinner!

As I had a lot of veggies in my fridge, what would be better than some pasta with a homemade veggie sauce?!

What you need (for 2persons)

 2 Tsp.olive oil
 2 garlictoes
 4 bio tomatoes
Tomatoemark
1/2 aubergine
1/2 yellow pepper
1/2 red pepper
 Black olives
 some onion & spring onion
 200 ml Soy cream


Preparation:
1. Cut your tomatoes, the garlic and the onions into small pieces
2. Heat the olive in a pot
3. Add the tomates, the garlic and onions and stir well. Squish the tomatoes a little bit
4.Cut the other veggies into pieces and sear them 3-4 minutes
5. Spice up your tomatoes with salt, pepper & basilic
6. Cook your noodles
7. Add your veggies to your tomato sauce an mix it well
8. Add your soy cream and let everyrhing cook for a few minuts

& it's done! enjoy :)