Dienstag, 4. November 2014

A Lovestory

I met my love Michel 3 years ago I still know the date when I first saw him it was 27th october 2011 when I was at a birthday party of a friend.
He came with a guy I knew from my athletic club and when he entered the room I was like OMG look at him! And well those who know me know that I love to talk *hihi*. So I walked by and just started talking with him. I found out that his name was Michel and that he was there with friends of his football team. 
And here it all started we talked to each other for an hour and when he left I felt sad that I didn´t ask him for his phonenumber. But lucky me that there is facebook and I knew his Best Friend Samy a little bit. So I just asked him for the entire name.
I added him on facebook and asked for his phonenumber *happyme*
We started writing everday and in November and December 2011 we had some dates & then 10th December we came together *dammmdammm*.

Now we are almost 3years in couple and I just love love love him!  He accepts me how I am with all my weird attitudes and my hundreds of fails. He can make me smile just by looking at me. We already had so much fun and had such a great time.We love doing sports at Lultzhausen where he works in summer or going to the cinema, having dinner with out best friends in our favorite chinese restaurant. We also love parlor games evenings and so on. 2012 we went to Paris for Christmas it was just so beautiful!

And this year we are going to  London also for Christmas.(22-27 December)  Only 48 Days To Go! I can´t wait!!

Here some pictures of us having a great time
Summer 2013 Lutzhausen- Cycling

 Summer 2013- Walking in the woods
 summer 2014
 
my and anais graduation 2013
(michel,me, Anais&Samy- He is michels best friend)




Paris 23-26 December 2012
Cologne Summer 2012


 Lultzhausen 2013 Stand up paddeling

 MEMORIES <3


We gow through good and bad times. <3 10-12-2011 <3 Michel iloveyou