Montag, 3. November 2014

About me




Laura / Lux / 22 / Michel 10.12.2011 / Fitness

Hey! 

I am happy you found the way to my blog. I am a freaky girl from Luxembourg who works out quite everyday. I love to cook some yummi reciepes and even create myself some. I try to bake vegan cakes and cookies as often as I can. When I am at university I hit the gym and love cycling. When I am at home I go for long walks or run as often as I can. 

I started sports 11 years ago. The first sports I did was Athletics and I prefered hurdles. I did it with passion but stopped after 7 years for personal reasons. I am on my back to the field but first I have to finish my Bachelor in History of Arts. Only one year to go. YEAH!

Since April 2014 I hit the gym and I love it! Feels so good to be fit and get a little more defined body.

Here on my blog I´ll post some fitness stuff or yummi reciepes, some life post abour Vacations, new ins and advenrtures. So step by from time to time and follow me on my instagram account.

Just click here-> laurasusi1408    

xoxo Laura