Montag, 10. November 2014

Meals & Grocery shopping

I am sorry that I did not post anything these last days. But today I got something for you.Well as you might know, I live alone in my flat in Saarbrooklyn. So I can do whatever I want but I also have to cook for myself everyday! Pehaps most of you think that it is boring to cook for yourself. But I have to say that I just LOVE it. Yes I really do, because I can cook whatever I want and nobody will eat my food *haha*. Everything is for me.

But first you have to go and do some grocery shopping. So let´s go! WAIT !
Did you make a shopping list? Well I don´t think so.

It is important that you think about what you wanna buy and that you write it down. If you don´t do it, you´ll go to the shop and buy whatever you can see and think ahh well this and this and this & in the end you´ve bought so much more than you wanted. And I bet that you bought so many crap for example cookies or some soda or some small chocolate bars !

  1. Sit down and take your time to write your list
  2. Plan your meals for the entire week (so you don´t have to go to  the grocery a second time) 
  3. Always buy some meat, fruits and vegetables an water!
  4.  Avoid to go past the chocolate and cookies section

Whenever you prepare your meals you should count the time in you need to prepare them. Preparation is the key ! So perhaps you can buy some boxes and prepare all your meals in one day and put them in your fridge. Now you don´t need to think anymore: What should I eat today and tomorrow? Here some inspiration and  what I love to eat in the evening.