Dienstag, 4. November 2014

The Countdown

took this picture 4 years ago


Well as I already mentioned I´m going to one of the most wonderful towns I´ve ever been ( I´ve been there already 2 times. 1st time in 2009 with school & 2nd time with my Best Friend in 2010)

I´ll just tell you a short version of the 2 first trips. Well, when we went there as a class it was quite ´boring´ we only did some school stuff and stayed there for 3 days so it was a short trip. But I enjoyed it. It was my second time in the UK and the first time in London and we went there by train YES with the eurostar the awesome train that goes from Calais (FR) to Dover (UK) through an underwater tunnel. We were quite long on the road.- 8hours.


2nd time was on my 17th birthday 2010. I totally freaked out. haha We flew from Luxembourg to the London City Airport. The flight didn´t take long. Only 60 minutes but it was something special for me because it was my first flight and the first time I´ve ever been in an airplaine. I loved it. When we arrived in London we stayed at the St.Georges In Victoria Hotel. It was nothing special because the entire vacation was last minut. We visited the usually things but not everything. Some things I loved was Madame Tussauds, Hyde Park and Covent Garden and of course a boat Trip on the Thames and of course the Big Ben.


But now lets come to the most important part!!

This year I ll go to London with my lovely boyfriend. We stay there 6 days, from 22.december-27.december. So we celebrate Christmas in London. I am so excited how the entire city will look like! So I can do my christams shopping there but I ll not take to much time because if I do that I already know somebody who will be very grumpy *hihi*

So here is our , *timetableplan*haha. Michel wanted that I prepare everything in time so that we have no stress.


22. December:

  • Flight at 7 a.m

  • Check-in at 9 p.m at the hotel ( The Bermondsey Square Hotel)

  • Harrods

  • Hyde Park

  • Kensington Palace

  • Buckingham Palace

  • Big Ben & Westminster Palace

  • wagamama Restaurant

23.December:

  • English Breakfast (cheatmeal 3000)

  • Tower Bridge

  • Tower of London

  • Milenium Bridge

  • Shakespear´s Globe

  • London Kings Cross

  • Shopping Tour Oxford Street

24.December:


THE BIG DAY 


  • Warner Bros. Studio Making Off -Harry Potter

  • Picadilly Circus

  • Covent Garden

  • 30.St Mary Axe known as The Gherkin

  • The Shard (maybe)


25. December: 

  • English Breakfast at The Z Cafe

  • Christmas Market

  • Winter Wonderland

  • St Pauls Cathedral

  • a walk along the Thames

  • other sightseeing stuff cause everything is closed

    

26. December

  • Boxing days in the UK !! 

  • Madame Tussauds

  • The London Dungeon

  • Sealife Aquarium

  • Whatever we want to do *hihi* 

27. December: 

Time for some last minut shopping and presents for chritmas 


When I am back I ll post some pictures and give you a little review of our Holidays in pretty London.