Dienstag, 24. März 2015

Japenese Restaurant review

Hey sweeties!
How are you doing? I hope you re fine.
Well today I have something for my luxemburgish readers and followers.
On sunday evening I ve been to a Japenese Restaurant in Mersch called Tokyo Garden. I've been there with my boyfriend an another couple.
Our idea was to test a new (new for us) restaurant but not a "boring" one. So we landed there.

When you enter it is quite big and you can see two big tables that makes an almost closed rectangle. On your chair there is a sort of kimono waiting for you. You have to wear it. I' ll tell you why.
 The restaurant is all bout show cooking! On the left and on the right you have a cooking area where the cook will prepare your food in front of you. It is quite excited. You can chose between a meat 30€ and fish 35€ menu, a sushi 30€ menu & some other stuff. My friends decided to try the meat menu & I chose a normal meal which was an arranged sushi plate.


The show began! The cook arrived and started to with putting some oil, meat & fish on the cooking area. On the left and right side a servant put the plates so they can heat up a little. The cook made some acrobatic moves. And the meat was served on little plates. Afterwards there was another meat round for my friends, followed with some yummi noodles with vegetables. But there was a little highlight. The cook made an omelet and cut it into small pieces. Now there was a littke contest. The cook threw the small pieces to every guest, which had to catch it with his mouth. We all got 3 chances. That was really funny and entertaining. As dessert we got some ice cream- one green tea and one strawberry ball. My sushi was delicious and we all had a nice and entertaining evening! :)