Sonntag, 15. März 2015

Nutella star mini cheat

Hey sweeties I hope you' re enjoying your sunday afternoon.
Well I do but the weather isn't very nice today and I am watching TV and being lazy with my boyfriend. We are enjoying the time together cause we both work so we don't see each other often.
Todays post is about something Michel wanted to try.  As the title already mentioned it is a Nutella star. It is very simple to make but WARNING it's not healthy at all. But hey I am human too and I love to have something yummi like this & I only ate one piece of it so don´t panic :D


Ingredients you need:
  • 1 pot of nutella
  • 3 slices of round puff pastry

how you do it:
  1. Put as many nutella as you like on two slices of your puff pastry
  2. Put the second on the top of the first and do the same with the third slice
  3.  Put a glas upsidedown in the middle
  4.  Cut yout pastry into 16 pieces
  5.  Form it into a star (if you don't know how to do it ake a look at my picture)
  6.  Heat the oven to 200 degrees 
  7. When you´re done put your star into the oven, which you cool down at 160 degrees and let your star bake for 10-15min.
&&
DONE :)
( for those who don't like nutella just take some peanut butter, jam or applesauce)