Freitag, 13. März 2015

Spring motivation

What's up fitfam?
Well the last days I really enjoyed the sun during my lunch break. So do you?
At the moment I can't imagine a better lunchtime. I take my meals, a good book (yep I started reading a lot cause I am working at a library shop) and I am enjoying my lunch outside in the sun.

What I am enjoying the most is that I can go for a run or a cycling tour. So I did on wednesday evening, yep when it was already 7:30 p.m and dark outside, but this was no excuse for me. As I got a light on my bicycle where is the problem? I grabbed my brooks, my headphones put on 2 sweatshirts a fluffy jacket my running pants ,a scarf & of course my bicycle.


It was really cold outside only 1degree and as you know when you' re cycling it is even worse!
But I didn't care. As I was thinking all the time during my tour-> GO HARD OR GO HOME! ;)
It felt good after a long day at work just spending the last power I ve got on a 10km tour. (9km cycling & 1km running to 'calm' my legs a bit down)


For today my plan was also going for a longer tour as today is my day off from work. I slept until the postman woke me up at 8:30 a.m. haha
Then I had a quick breakfast and I went for a cycling tour! Again. :) The weather was so great. Sun was up and the sky was almost completly blue. What do you want more? Isn't this the perfect motivation for a friday morning to do sports?
Todays tour was 12km.
Just check out my view this morning. Priceless! Felt so free and fit.