Samstag, 28. März 2015

Bananacake

Happy saturday everyone!
Today I got something yummi but healthy & vegan for you.
It is a bananacake. I wanted to create something new so I made a healthy banancake. I had to reduce the ingerdients cause I got only 2 bananas left as my dear daddy  ate one without telling me. So I came home and surprise surprise only 2 bananas left. So I had to reduce the ingredients but I ll show you the normal reciepe. ;)
Here we go.

You need:
3 Bananas
150gr shredded oats
1/2 Tsp backing powder
50gr shredded almonds
150ml almond milk or soy milk
10-12 hazelnuts
3Tbsp oil 

How you do it:
1. Squish the 3 Bananas with a fork. (It doesn't matter if the bananas ar already a bit brown)
2. Add the oats and stir it well.
3. Then add the milk, the baking powder, the almonds, the oil and the hazelnuts.
4. Heat your oven to 180degrees.
5.Put your into your form ( you should take a small form)
6.Let your cake bake for 40-45 min.

&& Done!