Montag, 28. September 2015

monday thoughts

I hope you are enjoying your monday.
Poor monday is hated by almost everyone. But hey if there wasn´t a monday you wouldn´t love tuesdays. So stay positive.

Well I recognized while I was driving home after work that life can be quite busy and stressful & so is mine at the moment.
Tomorrow is finally my very last day of work for this ´summer´and for once I am happy that all this is over. But I will not chill around all day until university starts, as I still have to write a paper oh yep I ll not think about it until wednesday. I´ll revise some university stuff as the upcoming semester will be exhausting.But as I always say. No pain no gain. I´ll work hard so I´ll be done with my Bachelor the next summer. Yeah I can´t wait1!!

But wait isn´t this all stressfull? Sometimes behind all this working stuff I can´t see my life anymore but that´s because I love to be stressed and when it comes to work I am a real workaholic. Every holidays I work cause hey students life isn´t cheap but I want to go on hoildays and take a little break and go shopping. Ups. For example every morning I am late and I have to run to catch the bus but that´s okay because I hate to wait on the busstation.

But on the other side for me it is perfect when I am busy and I know what to do everyday. I don´t like waking up and not knowing what I ll do today. For everyday I need a plan, and in this plan I also think about chilling reading, going out with friends, do sports or just go for a walk to free my mind.

It is important that you free your mind, take a deep breath of fresh air and just think about yourself and make a little wish and set your goals. I mean don´t listen to others when they are telling you what you should or what you have to do. Take risks. When somebody doesn´t take you as you are they aren´t worth it. Go your own way nobody will find you a job or anything else.
I know I am not perfect but at least I do my best to reach my goals and take care of people I love. the ones who love and the ones that appreciate me. The people who talk behind your back, they are behind yo for a reason. Don´t waste your time forget the people who forgott about you. Enjoy life meet new people, stay up late, be crazy and wear whatever you want to wear ´cause everything has been ´a la mode´once. Have secrets an just live.

& please stop hating mondays ;)