Montag, 15. Dezember 2014

7 nights

... to go
Oh my gosh, I am alreday freaking out.. I ll tell you why!
Only 7 nights to go and I´ll be waiting for my flight at the airport with my boyfriend to fly to London. Our flight goes quite early at 6:55 a.m  & I am so excited. It is our 2nd vacation. 1st time was 2012 in Paris, we´ve been there for Christmas too 23-26.12.2012. After one year of relationship. And now we are already for exactly (yep I m very precise) 3 years and 5 days a couple and it is our 2nd vacation. This time we go to London ! 22-27.12.2014 & I think that it will be a wonderful Christmas even if I am not with my whole family. Michel is part of my family too. So we gonna send some pictures to our families hihi :P I can already see their jealous faces.



So I hope that the next 7 days will go by very quick because I can´t sleep in the evening and in the morning I ll not get up because I am way too tired. (lazy me, for once) But my days will start as usually at 6 a.m or 7 a.m. I ll do my breakfast and go to university and study. Wednesday is Legday ;D yeah, this is defnitely the best part of the week. But the word ´LONDON´is always on my mind. The little countdown of 7 nights decreases every hour, minut even every second. I have already been 2 times in London and I have to avoid it is the most beautiful town I´ve ever been to (but Paris is also amazing). I just love the English spirit. People are friendly, helpful and open minded.
So I hope that my boyfriend will love it as much as I do. He has never been to the UK, so I planned the entire trip. I just hope that everything will work as planned. Otherwise it will be all my fault. hahaha OH NO! No, I am just kidding everything will be fine.
If you wanna know what we will do on our trip just check out my other countdown post I made a few weeks ago.--- > here
So I ll show what I got to do the next days.

Tuesday
 University & some ´´homework´´ &I ll also reprint the maps for the vacation
Wednesday
Fitness at 8 a.m, University, work on my presentations in history which I have after the holidays, evening with the girls from the lovely four
Thursday
 My dad will pick me up with all my stuff I have to take with me to Luxembourg & I´ll work on my history papers
Friday
 I prepare and wash all my clothes & perhaps a little shopping tour with my boyfriend
Saturday
 packing my bags & being excited
Sunday
 pack the things I forgot to pack on saturday haha & we will check-in in the evening. AND I LL NOT SLEEP UNTIL 2 A.M haha (I already know) 

THE MONDAY !!
I ll get up around 4.30 and my dad will take us to the airport 
yeah!! we fly at 6:55 a.m & London here we come
London at 6.am - 17.8.2010