Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

Winter motivation

welcome to winterwonderland

It is already so cold outside, I´d love to cuddle up in a cosy comfy blanket and sit in front of the TV and never ever get up again. ( only for some christmas shopping and a walk in the snow).

Well that sounds good, right?

I think so BUT now in winter it is quite difficult to stay in shape and to be fit, because Christmas is only 13 days to go & New Years Eve only 20 and there will be so much food with tons of kcal and yummi deserts. You have one possibility  if you don´t want to put on weight. -> Eat NOTHING from all this yummi food hahah well, I won´t do that.

I will get my ass up an workout so that I can enjoy this delicious food. But in winter it is hard to be motivated I know. BUT I AM! :)

On monday it started to snow at my place yeah. But the snow is already gone. I decided that I´ll have a morningrun in the snow. But who knows that, you make plans and afterwards you do any of them, or you tell yourself : I´ll start tomorrow! and you never do it. It is hard to overcome your weaker self.

But on tuesday morning I got up early and I put on my sportswear and I went for a little morning run at the stadium. And that´s the result. Tadaaaaa. So it wasn´t that difficult.


It were only 27minuts but it is better than nothing at all, and as I said  it was quite cold so I was motivated.

I always tell myself:

If not now? when then?

or, come on run, afterwards you will be happy

In summer you will be happy that you worked your ass off

So yesterday I got up early and went to the gym at 8 a.m I´ven been the first. yeah. I was all alone for about 10minuts. After a little warmup it was time for a leg workout cause Wednesday is Legday. I am already excited for next Wednesday. hihi

I am finally again up to 35kg for the squats. I also trained my adductors and had my legpress and legcurl workout. After one hour and a half my gymtime was already over because university was waiting for me but I had an amazing workout. And I felt so damn great!