Samstag, 20. Dezember 2014

Christmas

... the most beautiful time of the year

hey everyone I' ve been absent for a few days but here I am again.
Todays post is about Christmas yeah. Well Christmas is only 4 days away and I know I've mentioned it already a thousand times but I'll be in London. yeah only 2 days to go!
I think that everyone loves to be at home for Christmas (or somewhere with somebody you love) because it is a family thing. Everyone recieves and give some gifts to the persons you love! I love presents but I don't care if it is a small or a big gift as long as I get something that comes from heart. I' ve already got a present (a giveaway) from Lifting-Fairy, Thank you I can't wait to test these Protein bars!
 I love wrapping gifts, that's the second reason why I love Christmas & of course I love decorating the Christmastree. I do it every year together with my parents. It is always funny because who has the same problem over and over again with these Christmaslights?? That annoying ''put the lights on that it doesn't look like you just threw it at the tree'' problem *hihi* 
Another good thing is that everybody well almost everybody is in a good mood and the food is sooooo delicious. When I am with my boyfriend at his place, his parents make such delicious menus that after I'm done eating I always feel like I just gained 10 pounds.
The decorations on Christmas markets and in the streets are sooooo beautiful and I just have to take pictures of everything. So I'll show you some pictures I took this year and some nice pictures are coming soon as a review of London!! So guys stay tuned.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and I ll send you some greets from London. Just follow me on my instagram ( I ll be active again on monday) ---> lauragetsfit.14

Here is the Giveaway I recieved from the lovely Lifting-Fairy. All products come from J-M-B Powerfoods
1. Christmasmarket in Echerternach (Lux) 2. Christmastree at my boyfriends place 3. Snow in Saarbrücken 4. Christmasamarket Lux. City



Our Christmastree, sorry for the bad quality but with lights it isn't that simple to get a good picture


MERRY CHRISTMAS