Freitag, 12. Dezember 2014

My Wishlist

 ... hope I´ll get some presents of my list

Hey sweeties, well I thought I make a little wishlist so you can see all these things I perhaps get for Christmas. Here is as little TOP ten list I´ll freak out if I get all this stuff. *hihi* Well, after the holidays (they start next Wednesday yeah) I´ll buy some things I didin´t get. I hope you might get some inspiration for your wishlist.

P.s yes I love fantasy stuff like Narnia, Mazerunner, Harry Potter and Hunger Games


1.  to visit The Shard when I am in London
2.  to buy tonns of things at the Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio
3.  new Nike Ft.4 Trainers
4.  Nike Women´s Leg-A-See just do it tights
5.  Nike light weight
6.  a new I love London pullover
7.  The Chronicles of Narnia
8.  The Maze Runner Trilogie
9.  Michael Kors watch
10.Tee Gschwender Giftcard