Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2014

A December

... to remember

Evening my lovely followers and readers. Well as everbody knows the year 2014 is almost gone. Only 21 days to go ! So you should try to make the best of it & make sure that you have a happy end in 2014 & a new story for 2015. But we all know that it will be a tough december as every year. Snow falls down, it is cold outside you have to put on scarfs and beanies and your fluffy winter coats. The busses are late and wherever you go there will be a crowd to make some Christmas shopping. Or already preparing stuff for Silvester.


I have to avoid that I simply love christmas and all the stuff around.
My December started quite good. I ll tell you a bit what I already did in this beautiful and full of emotions month.

1.December 
Well I made a post about 1st day of december so go and check it out here

2. December 
I had a great breakfast, made out of pancakes, alpro soja yoghurt and banana. The rest of the day was quite horrible (university). I had some lessons at 7 p.m yeah... To finish the day I had a delicious hot chocolate with some cinnamon.

3.December
Again an awesome breakfast and of course my advent calendar tea <3
The first snow came down by night, I was so happy & I couldn´t resist not taking some pictures and selfies. To be honest who can?
I participated in lifting_fairy´s giveaway <--- CHECK OUT HER BLOG!
I celebrated with my girls from the.lovely.four Julia´s birthday.(Post on the blog)

4.December
My friend Mara had a sleep over at my place & with some good panckes in out stomach we had the most annoying and borig lesson ever...musicology.

5.December
Finally FRIDAY. Yeah but not for me. I had onther evening lession, but it was about St.Nikolas & Santa Clause and quite funny

6.December
University on a saturday morning and even afternoon. OMG, but the lesson was about some Christmas songs (most of them where horrible, I can tell you). I also made some window shopping in Saarbrücken city, while waiting for the bus. (I have to save my money fo damdamdam LONDON) But even tough I bought a new tea and it is delicious. (Perhaps I should write a post about tea)

7.December
I was with my boyfriend so it was just a great sunday with my love :) We´ve been a bit lazy and went to shopping mall and checked out the stuff they have for christmas. &&& I WON THE GIVEAWAY from lifting-fairy (post will be online soon so you can see what I´ve got)

8.Decmeber
Nothing special happened I went to university and made some grocery shopping and it started to snow.


9.December
I went for a little run at the stadium and felt like home again!





10.December
3 YEARS with my love Michel! i love you
& I had a great legsession at the gym.  



Here some ´events´ that are coming soon!


  • Some gym workouts, university as usually, some nice weekends
  • London 22-27.December only 12 days to go and I am already freaking out
  • Christmas in London I think this will make December unbeatable
  • Gonna work with the sweet kids, they are all just so cute! ehh well   normally haha (job)  
  • New years eve with the best guys
So I think my December story this year will be great

Stay tuned ! next post coming soon