Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

Healthy Christmas Cookies

on a snowy wednesday.

hey guys! I already posted this one at my other blog but I wanted to publish it one both blogs. (take a look @ thelovelyfour)
It is cold outside and the first snow fell down this night, grab your beanies and scarfs and put your snowboots on because winter is coming and christmas is only 21 days away. Happy me!
So what would be more christmas like than baking cookies? Nothing, so check out my healthy cookies recipe to make your evenings perfect with some cookies and a good tea in front of the TV watching Christmas movies.

So this post is about a healthy cookie or muffins recipe for christmas. There is no sugar and no butter or oil in there. So they are very healthy. I´llnot talk that much about how much i love it to bake the time around christmas but I can tell you really like it.

So this time I wanted to have a little snack but a BAD one haha but then I decided that my snack should be healthy too and I created these cookies.


They look yummi. No?

material:

ingredients for 12 cookies
  • 150 gr. blended oats as flour
  • 3 tbsp yoghurt
  • 1 egg
  • 2-3 tbsp agave syrup (I took honey because I was out of agave syrup)
  • 1 tbsp backing powder
  • 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
  • 2-3 tbsp milk (take the milk you like the most,I took cowmilk )
  • 100 gr. apple sauce ( mine was homemade, below I´show you how you can do it on your own. you need 3-4 apples)

apple sauce
  1. peel your apples and cut them into small pieces
  2. fill your pot with  100ml of water put the apple pieces in
  3. let it boil on the mid level
  4. stir with a whisk for about 20min.
  5. you can add some cinnamon or some gingerbread spice
  6. let it cool down








cookies
  1. put all the ingredienst into a bowl and stir them
  2. take some muffin form
  3. put your dough into the forms some apple sauce and then again some dough
  4. heat your owen at 200 degrees and let cookies bake for 20-25min




and your healthy cookies are DONE

enjoy them!
Stay fit guys