Dienstag, 15. September 2015

Happy together

Hey followers,
well the weather here in Luxemburg is really septmeberlike. In the morning it is freezing cold outside, I am already my big fluffly scarfs and in the sfternoon the sun comes out and put the degress up to 20.
As I worked quite hard the entire summer and I am still working I made myself a gift when I was shopping at the outlet store with my friend Kim.

After 1h at the shop I finally made it! Yes haters gonna hate but don´t be jealous people, there are thousands of other girls that got one before I did.
 I have to announce that I am happy with my very first Michael Kors bag. I only payed 189euro instead of 315euro !!! So I almost got 50%, but only almost :P
Anyway I am happy as I love hugh bags where you can take half of your closet or schoolstuff with you.

and here it is 


At the moment I am carrying my laptop to work everyday. As I am a hard-working student ;) I write my arthistory paper during lunchtime and the  bag can hold it and there is still some place for the girly stuff like, makeup, deo, chewing-gum, water, fruits, purse, keys, phone and a folder.

I took as black bag as black always fits ;)
 So if you wanna be in love wit a MK bag just like me hurry up and get one. Just click here to check out their bags or drive to Zweibrücken (Germany) to get one much cheaper.

HURRY UP1