Donnerstag, 10. September 2015

Inspiration & motivation


OMG I just saw these new colored Glycerin 13 brooks running shoes at brooksrunning instagram account. Click here and check out there collection.
I got the same but in black, check out my blogpost I wrote about my books running shoes a few months ago. Just click here.
I just wanted to show you these running shoes as thursday inspiration.
They inspire me and motivate me. I would love to buy these but yep I already got brooks. Perhaps another time or you buy them for me haha ;) but the post isn´t done. Scroll down.

I GOT GREAT NEWS TOO:
Tomorrow I´m going to brussels for the closing Diamond League meeting at the Van Damme stadion with my friend Anais. It is the last meeting of the season for the athletes. Unfortunately Usain Bolt cancelled. He already ended his sesaon and will start his preparation for Rio 2016. ahhh I can´t wait as fortunately Allyson Felix will be there!!  Stay tuned cause my next post will be about the meeting. But you can take a sneek peak on the website just klick here
Last year 100m hurdles final ( picture byme :D )