Sonntag, 6. September 2015

sand waves and sun

Hey followers I hope you are enjoying your sunday.
I am as I only have have 4 days off until work & university stuff begins again.
I still have to write one paper about an artist in the second world war but lets go back to some good and worryless days!

Thi year I was one week on holidays with Michel. Samy and Anais. We went to Albufeira (Portugal).
I can tell when you are looking for o little paradise and party trip just go there.
14 august was our las workday and my birthday (lucky me) and we have been in Portugal from 15-22 august.

We took our plane at 6 a.m in Luxembourg and arrived at 9 a.m in Faro (P) where we rent a car and drove to Albufeira. Our hotel wasn´t in the centre of Albufeira but I really liked that.
We stayed at the Nau at the Salgados vila das Lagoas appartments hotel just click here to check out their amazing hugh site!
We had our own appartment that consisted of 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms one kitchen and a living room and of course a big balcony! I just loved it!

When we arrived our appartmenet wasn´t ready so we decided to go for a walk on the beach and then after 1h 30 we landed in the next city where we ate lunch and visited the city and made some shopping. In a following post I´ll show you what I bought.


Afterwards we checked out he area and the pools. We had 7 pools and there bearly were people. So lucky us!

In the morning we had an included breakfast where you everything! From toast to 5 different breads and croissants, pain au chocolat and applepie to english breakfast, fruits, yoghurt, juices, champagne, tea, coffee. hot milk and cheese such as saussage and chocolate.


 The days who followed we visited some cities like Albufeira, Portimao and Faro but we alsó spent many hours on the beach as the weather was absolutely great!
One day we made a 2 hours  stand up paddeling tour along the beaches an through the caves, this was quite a good training during vacation and it was fun too.
Most of the time we were chilling and sunbathing on the beach. I really enjoyed that because I haven´t seen the sea for 4 years. We also watched the sunset on the beach and made some pictures.


On  the second last day we went for a jetboat tour this was really funny an kind of a adrenalin kick. Click here and check out this viedo if you wann see how cool it was.
In the evenings we enjoyed some cocktails in a ver cool rooftop bar on our hotel called Liquid.
I even enjoyed some sushi and we went for an evening swim at 9p.m and we had one pool just for us :)
Anaïs and I had an professional 30min. Anti-stress massage on the beach. OMG I felt like reborn!

To finish my post I ll show you some pictures and you might like them and decide to go to Albufeira next  year :)