Montag, 7. September 2015

Vegan Make up

Hey guys,

last week I have been to a store in germany called Müller. You can buy almost everything from beauty stuff to school and electronic stuff. But I bought a Victoria secret spray for a friends birthday. Yesss they have Victoria secret spray so hurry up and get some of these for only 12,95 euros.

For myself I bought vegan make up. It is all natural and by Terra Naturi.
Their make up is made by natural sources and wasn´t tested on animals. It feels good to even buy a make up where no animal has been hurt. I have to admitt that I still have normal make-up but the next time I go to the store I´ll buy much more as it isn´t that expensive.
I think that everyone can or even should buy these as you don´t have to feel guilty and it is much more healthy for your skin as there are no chemical products on your face. :)

Click here to check out their products. You can even select if you wanna have something 100% vegan or only without alcohol or parfume and so on.
First and only stuff I bought is a normal powder make up for only 3,75 euro and a nail polish remover for 2,95 euro that doesn´t smell as bad as the normal one and is 100% vegan! 

Click here for the make up and here for the nail polish remover.