Dienstag, 8. September 2015

Polar M400 review

Hey fitfam,

I got a new Polar fitnessclock. It is a white polar m400. Click here to get to the Polar page. (if you buy the clock on their page it is much more expensive then amazon)
I bought it for 139euros. You can choose between black, white, blue and pink.
In the box you get the clock a heart rate bluetooth belt and a micro USB cable to recharge your watch.

I tested it two times. First for a small 3km run and second for a longer walk with my dad and I love it! All these features are fantastic.
You can swim, cycle or run/ walk while using it.
You can choose between 3 different clock logos. The one I chose  shows you the date and under the time their is a bar who shows you how effective your day was. When you are moving there a little dots flying from right to left and stock up on the left.


While you are running you can see how fast you´re going, your heartrate, time and the distance.
When you finished your workout it shows you:
-Start time
-Active time
-Duration
.Distance
-Avg heart rate
-Max heart rate
-Calories
-Fat burn % of calories
-Average speed
-Maximum speed
-Max altitude
-Ascent
-Descent
& a GPS system
You can connect your watch to polar.com and check out your way

At the end of the day you can see how many % you got and your active time, burned calories and the steps you did.
Coolest thing is: When you don´t move for a longer time the clock beeps and tells you: It´s time to move. ;) so you never get lazy with this one.
during the walk with my dad
I really recommend you the polar m400 so hurry up and get one ;)