Dienstag, 22. September 2015

Summer 2k15

Summer is definetly over and winter is coming.
We got some rainy days over here in  Luxembourg so I thought it is time for a little summer 2015 review. For me summer is the most beautiful season and time of the year. (the only exception is christmas )
My summer vacation started on 23 july after I wrote all my exams. Then I jad no time to chill out as I was already working with my beloved kids from 23 july- 14 august.
I met new sweet kids and even made new friends!
As I am working or lets call it, playing-cooking having fun work and I really enjoyed this! Everday at 9 a.m I was at work and prepared my afternoon. I had fun during lunchtime while eating, reversing the theater for the kids or hanging out.
Everyday playing, cooking or having fun with the kids or/ and your friends. When the weather was nice we played with water and had a refreshment snacks/drinks and when it was cold we warmed up and ate a hot snack!
We even had 2sleepowers with a good dinner and a little creepy nightgame in the woods.
I mean could you imagine a better work?
I DON'T. This is already the 3rd time I am spending my summer like this and I love it.
I even had time to have a sushi girlsnight with my loves Linda and Julie.

So one entire month I enjoyed my work with the kids, my friends and even my boyfriend.
After work we spent some evenings together.

When I was done working with the kids on 14 august I went on holiday were.  Check out my post about my holidays and click here.
Back home I had some great days with friends at the biggest funfair in luxembourg called Schueberfouer or we were just hanging out.

Then I also had to study for university. But I don´t wanna talk about university right now ;)

On 11th september I was in Brussels for the Diamond League meeting. Click here.
And to end my summer I am working again for 3 weeks.

now some pictures of my summer 2015.